Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Day 206 - Look of Determination...


... or of extreme fatigue, I'm not sure which. Kenzie took part in another Triathlon on Sunday, this time at Cave Run Lake in Morehead, Ky. In fact, the parents all got involved in this one, too. For the kids, they swam 50 yards, biked for 3 miles and ran 1 mile. As for the adults, the race was a 500-yard swim, 13 mile bike and 3 mile run. My wife and I and a friend entered the race as a relay team, so we each had to do one leg of the race. My wife swam, our friend biked, and I did the run. We took second place for coed relay team ... sure there were only two coed relay teams in the event, but we don't have to tell that part, do we?

By the way, there are no photos of me running, because that would be too graphic of an image to put out there for the world to see.

No comments: